Are you a (Some Comic Descriptor) looking for a (Substantive Absurdity)? (Insert Cornball Hook Line here) and (Question of Ambition here). Further Promotion Statement. Intense Promotion Proclamation! Rhetorical Question of Membership?
In seriousness, our expectations are few but most importantly -- don’t be a Jerk and be Kind to one another. We are looking for team-oriented players because we think that will make us tighter knit so welcome and encourage all newcomers with great attitudes.
- Blueprints (BP) Incubator. Receive priority on receiving your first set of GB Blueprints or extra prints when needed.
- Event Access Guides. Uncomplicated Event information and simplified Quest lists.
- 1.9 Thread. Special GB investment to fast-track your GBs.
- Weekly FP Drawings. Automatic enrollment for huge FP prizes depending on your level of participation in the GE and GBG.
- Free Arc/Obs Levels. Receive free Arc or Observatory levels at 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 (i.e., when going from 9 -> 10, etc.)
- Seasonal Goodies. Receive free Goodies depending on the Season!
- Our Guild is focused on helping one another; we seek to promote our members above promoting the Guild. It is our belief that by having strong, active members who enjoy the game we become a stronger Guild.
- Unity is our strength and we encourage cooperation as much as possible as others are as much as a part of the game as you are. Do what you can to improve and help one another.
- We treat our family expectations more like guidelines because understanding is important to us; and if there is an issue, communication from our members is also expected.
To create a fun, entertaining, and competitive environment by supporting and accelerating our members so they may realize their full potential to help shape and maintain the best Guild for their needs.
- Our Guild is a "NO Drama" zone and expects all members to treat each other as equals with respect and courtesy.
- No poaching or sniping your fams.
- Minimum 1 FP participation in all Sticks-to-Bricks posts.
The following are our Ground Rules which we may amend from time-to-time as well as take exception to or remove individuals without prior notice depending on the context or circumstances of the infraction.
Please refer to our website sections for policies or procedures (where applicable).
- Requirements to Join and Maintain Membership
- A L10 Arc and L10 Obs for LMA+.
- Regularly active (i.e., regular collection on above buildings).
- Meeting minimum GE and GBG requirments.
- Guild Expedition (GE)
- All 64 expeditions are opened weekly with a minimum of eight (8) Encounters to be completed each Guild Expedition.
- Guild Battlegrounds (GBG)
- Read and follow requested activity focus as posted in the GBG thread.
- A minimum of ten (10) Advances are required each GBG Season.
- Guild versus Guild (GVG)
- Our Guild does not require GVG; however it is available if you are inclined to do so - please speak with a Guild leader.
- Goods trading on the Guild’s trade thread must be kept as fair which is defined as 1:1 for the same age goods, 2:1 for higher age-to-lower age goods or 1:2 for lower age-to-higher age goods.
- Unfair trades are allowed to be created for the member’s market. Do NOT post unfair trades in the Guild’s trade thread. Private deals should be in private messages.
- 1.9 Thread
- It is the GB owner’s responsibility to post a secured (locked) GB and monitor them to ensure that the invested FP is returned to the investor as quickly as possible by adhering to the two-day policy.
- NO dual- or cross-posting of GBs in separate 1.9 Threads or FP Swap Chains simultaneously.
- FP Swap Chains
- It is the GB owner’s responsibility to monitor their own activity in swap threads. All amounts added are governed by the amount in each specific thread.
- Post your GB then add to previous GB to prevent errors.
- DO NOT snipe guildmates.
- Sniping (or Poaching) is simply adding more FPs to a GB than requested in a 1.9 Thread, FP Swap Chain or otherwise. Anytime someone adds FPs to a GB that are not requested by the GB Owner it will be considered sniping.
- Bar Talk
- All members may comment, chat, discuss as they please within reason (although some language may not be suitable to all ears). To eliminate any drama please adhere to the following guidelines:
- No name calling - Take it private or contact leadership.
- No discussion of religion or politics or any other potential offensive topics.
- No calling out another player – Take it private or contact leadership.
- Personal Responsibility
- You are responsible for your behavior and comments.
- Conduct yourself in a respectful manner at all times to guild-mates.
- Freedom of speech and opinions are always welcome, again, within reason.
- If you are uncomfortable or made to feel uncomfortable, contact leadership.
Go back to Home Page.